Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Tyre, Lebanon
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06534 LBP / VND
Do you live in Tyre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 41% cheaper than in Tyre (Lebanon)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,670,000 L£ in Tyre you would need to make just about 3,323,991 L£ (50,875,279 ₫) in Hanoi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cienfuegos costs 10 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 55,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bolzano costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (about 6 hours ago)