Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Tyre, Lebanon
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.040 LBP / INR
Do you live in Tyre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Tyre (Lebanon)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,420,000 L£ in Tyre you would need to make just about 3,356,792 L£ (₨159,543) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dhaka costs Taka 110 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 250,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Panipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)