Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria vs Tyre, Lebanon
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.638 LBP / DZD
Do you live in Tyre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 45% cheaper than in Tyre (Lebanon)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,810,000 L£ in Tyre you would need to make just about 2,658,300 L£ (210,343 Dinar) in Constantine.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)