Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Tyre, Lebanon
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 48.462 LBP / THB
Do you live in Tyre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Tyre (Lebanon)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,190,000 L£ in Tyre you would need to make just about 3,797,875 L£ (78,368 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)