Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Tyre, Lebanon
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.45408 LBP / COP
Do you live in Tyre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Tyre (Lebanon)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000,000 L£ in Tyre you would need to make just about 3,279,460 L£ (COL$7,222,183) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 190,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)