Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Turku, Finland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15578 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Turku? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Turku (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Turku you would need to make just about €1,260 (R$ 8,089) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (about 3 hours ago)