Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Turku, Finland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10562 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Turku? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 75% cheaper than in Turku (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Turku you would need to make just about €915 (8,661TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 3 hours ago)