Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Turku, Finland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04155 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Turku? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Turku (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Turku you would need to make just about €1,560 (Mex$ 37,548) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)