Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Turku, Finland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Turku? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 67% cheaper than in Turku (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Turku you would need to make just about €1,097 (COL$4,712,411) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $500 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)