Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Turku, Finland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020.
Do you live in Turku? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Turku (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Turku you would need to make just about €2,913 in Corunna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kraków costs 4.42 zł (about 2 hours ago)