Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Turku, Finland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05362 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Turku? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Turku (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Turku you would need to make just about €1,647 (E£ 30,725) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 3 hours ago)