Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Turku, Finland
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 913 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / LBP *
Do you live in Turku? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 50% more expensive than in Turku (Finland)
For example, you would need at least €5,096 (9,205,610 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Turku.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 3 hours ago)