Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Turku, Finland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12598 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Turku? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 27% cheaper than in Turku (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Turku you would need to make just about €2,703 (21,455元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karimnagar costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)