Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Turku, Finland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23224 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Turku? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 59% cheaper than in Turku (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Turku you would need to make just about €1,301 (S/. 5,602) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)