Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Turku, Finland
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00217 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Turku? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 48% more expensive than in Turku (Finland)
For example, you would need at least €4,897 (2,257,671 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Turku.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zaragoza costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €4,000 (about 2 hours ago)