Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 45% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,658 (3,249KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 3 hours ago)