Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 272 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13231 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 18% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Turin you would need to make just about €2,473 (18,693 kn) in Zadar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)