Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 257 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,191 (¥520,942) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)