Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 258 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,108 (Rp 18,661,229) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 6 hours ago)