Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 0%|
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 472 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,286 (C$5,087) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 650 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)