Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22402 EUR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 134 different people.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)