Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,042 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)