Cost of living in Urgench, Uzbekistan vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00008 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urgench (Uzbekistan) is 51% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,409 (18,014,657 сўм) in Urgench.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ibague costs COL$35,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 50,000 ₮ (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Luxembourg costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sofia costs 70 лв (about 1 hour ago)