Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09782 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,086 (31,543 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)