Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02955 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Turin you would need to make just about €2,126 (71,960 NT$) in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)