Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22342 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,671 (7,478 zł) in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨125 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nairobi costs Shilling200 (about 2 hours ago)