Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 317 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23479 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,827 (S/. 7,781) in Sullana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)