Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 49% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,539 (181,423 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)