Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 5%|
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 532 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.237 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)