Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15355 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 371 prices entered by 42 different people.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,650 (R$ 10,745) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Chilpancingo costs Mex$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)