Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15817 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 312 prices entered by 43 different people.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,482 (R$ 9,371) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 3 hours ago)