Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 258 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01413 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,599 (RD$ 113,171) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)