Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Turin you would need to make just about €2,602 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karimnagar costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)