Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12285 EUR / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 593 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)