Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / USD
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,712 ($4,441) in Santa Barbara, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 5 hours ago)