Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 310 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01441 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,687 (RD$ 117,088) in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)