Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30962 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 20% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,487 (EC$11,261) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.89 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 2 hours ago)