Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 238 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13244 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 28% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Turin you would need to make just about €2,018 (15,239 kn) in Pula.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 3 hours ago)