Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04197 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,514 (Mex$ 36,068) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)