Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,574 ($4,315) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 9 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $65 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $25,649 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manizales costs COL$1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)