Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.840 EUR / USD
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 113% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €5,970 ($7,109) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 3 hours ago)