Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12249 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Turin you would need to make just about €2,184 ($b17,829) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨180 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lubbock, Texas costs $299 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 3 hours ago)