Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 344 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04195 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,742 (Mex$ 41,520) in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 4,500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)