Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03804 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,792 (47,112 Kč) in Pilsen.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 3 hours ago)