Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15676 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,297 (R$ 8,276) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 3 hours ago)