Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05933 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 70% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Turin you would need to make just about €771 (12,998 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)