Cost of living in Nukus, Uzbekistan vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00008 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nukus (Uzbekistan) is 63% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Turin you would need to make just about €964 (12,162,417 сўм) in Nukus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,022 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)