Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.840 EUR / USD
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €5,582 ($6,647) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)