Cost of living in Nantes, France vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 14% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,077 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)