Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 256 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12763 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 30% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,881 (14,739元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 3 hours ago)